We might amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Visit this page regularly to stay up to date.
The purposes for which your Personal Data is collected and used may include (without limitation) one or more of the following purposes:
- Service: for the supply of any services, products, facilities and/or other subjects (together referred to as “Services”) which we or any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, joint ventures and associated companies (together referred to as “Associates”) may offer to you, or you may require from us, from time to time;
- Performance of Contract: for the performance of a contract including but not limited to the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service. For enabling us to perform our obligations and enforce our rights under any agreements or documents that we are a party to;
- Identity: to establish your identity and background;
- Payment: for payment purposes for any of the Services, including verification of credit card details with third parties;
- Delivery: for delivery purposes, to share any of your Personal Data with Third Party Courier agent or Transportation agent or logistic agent necessary for the purpose of providing the Service;
- Website: for use of the online services available at any of Our websites of and/or through other telecommunication channels;
- Maintain our service: to provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service. For any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the above, or any other purposes as specified in a personal information collection statement when your Personal Data is being collected, or any other purposes which you may from time to time agree.
- Account: to manage Your Account and Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- Communication: for communicating with you by email, mail, fax, phone or other means, including contacting you regarding your enquiries; or related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Legal Disclosure: for making disclosures when required by law, regulation, or court order of any jurisdiction and/or as requested by any government, regulatory or law enforcement authority or administrative organisation, which may be within or outside The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”);
- Legal: for establishing legal claims or defences, obtaining legal advice, and/or exercising, defending and/or protecting the rights or properties of any of Protege or its Associates, including identifying, contacting or bringing legal action against any person who may be causing interference with such rights or properties (whether intentionally or otherwise) or where any other person could be harmed or property of any other person could be damaged by such interfering activities;
- Administration: to maintain and update internal record keeping; for internal administrative purposes; for the use by any member of Protege or its Associates in connection with any of the above purposes and/or any of its Services;
- Campaigns: to share any of your Personal Data with our Associates to jointly develop products and/or services or launch marketing campaigns;
- Audit: for audit, risk management and security purposes;
Who We Share Your Data With
For the purposes of providing a service to you, we may share your information with other party. The information collected from you will be used for the purpose of processing your purchase orders and managing your account with us.
We will not knowingly or intentionally use, share or sell your Personal Data in ways which are unrelated to the above purposes (or purposes as specified in a personal information collection statement when we collect your Personal Data) without your prior consent.
We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, for payment processing, or fulfilling orders, delivering packages, for customer service, to contact You.
We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Grab Swag Store website.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide certain features.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission with appropriate and adequate procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data that we process.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared device.
In order to anticipate your needs, our websites may contain links to third party sites that are operated under different privacy practices.
All such websites are independent from our website. We have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law. You should therefore be fully aware the provision of such links does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with Protege or with Grab Swag Store. We have no control over Personal Data that is submitted to these other websites. You should remain alert when you leave our websites, and read the privacy statements of other websites.
To facilitate the purposes mentioned above, we may transfer, disclose, grant access to or share your Personal Data with third parties located within or outside Hong Kong, and your Personal Data may be transferred within or outside Hong Kong. These third parties may include the following:
- any member of Protege or its Associates;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, marketing, research, distribution, service, data processing, telecommunications, payment or other services to or support the operation of Protégé’s business (including its/their direct marketing activities);
- other business associates and other companies involved in providing service or fulfilling customer requests;
- credit reference agencies, credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks;
- medical professionals, clinics, hospitals, insurers and/or loss adjustors;
- any person, government or law enforcement authority or administrative organisation;
- any person under a duty of confidentiality to any member of Protégé’s (including accountants, legal advisers or other advisers); and/or
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Protege’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
We will collect Personal Data during your course of dealings with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions, any event and/or communications made from/with us in an appropriate manner not limiting to using for performance of contract, entering into contract, legal obligation, vital interests, and administration of justice.
Our Contact Information
We have the right to refuse to comply with data access request in case of: irrelevant information, high expenses and risks, affect on other’s data, violation of order of court, and disclose confidential commercial information.
We will endeavour to use appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your Personal Data. In accessing, updating, correcting and/or deleting your Personal Data, we may ask you to authenticate your identity in order to protect the safety of your Personal Data.
To the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the cost of processing any request set out above.
We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information we hold, and we are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.
If you have any concern about your privacy concern – please contact us: Data Protection Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Collected/Used
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may be routed through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. We cannot and do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or interception or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our reasonable control.
“Cookies” are small files that are stored on your device when accessing our website. They allow us to recognize whether there has been any contact made between us and your end device in the past.
We may issue Cookies for the following purposes:
• Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment during the order process) to monitor and improve the quality of our services
• Adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your end device;
• Memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure access to specific and personal places such as your account, manage your shopping cart. Provide you with content related to your preference and customize the promotion we send to you.
The use of Third-Party Cookies are subject to the privacy policies of these third parties providers. We have no access or control over Third-Party Cookies.
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of Cookies on your end device. However, you can also view our website without Cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent Cookies from being saved on your end device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. You can delete Cookies stored on your end device at any time. The exact instructions for how to do this can be found in the manual for your browser or end device.
Our website is intended only for persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old. The person using our Services and websites are deemed to be adults above the age of 18 years old.
We might amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Visit this page regularly to stay up to date.